We take advantage of our zoo membership and go fairly often. And Carl always wants to go on the monorail. But he usually thinks of it too late and I never really cared if we went on it or not. But last time we were there we decided that the next time we would make sure to go on it. And then a few days ago I got an email from the zoo and noticed that Monday is the last day the monorail will be used. So we had to go today to get one ride in while we still could. It was pretty hot today, so we did mostly inside things and then took our train ride at the end.
The wolverines are so fun!
Carsten liked standing and watching the bears.
Tyler was more interested in pretending to eat berries.
Excited for our train ride!
I guess it is so extremely rare for a giraffe to lay down that the driver had actually never seen it happen before.
A tired Daddy after the zoo and a not-so-tired baby. :-)
Your haircut is so cute!
ReplyDelete