The same boy who is usually cautious in the water, is apparently not anymore. He was jumping into the pool like a crazy boy, didn't care if his face went under a little, and loved the water slides and lazy river. He was begging to go on the surfing ride. I told him he would have to wait until another time because he's too little. He was adamant that he is not little. He is tall. :-) We had so much fun hanging out together and I'm so glad that we got an afternoon out together.
Monday, August 26, 2013
My Cute Date
For the first 25 months of Tyler's life, pretty much every week day was a Mommy and Tyler day. But I haven't done anything with just him since Carsten was born. So as much as we love our little Carsten, it was time to give Tyler some undistracted and unshared time. So we got to go on a date to The Waterpark of America. It was so much fun. Tyler was so excited about his special Mommy date that he never stopped talking all the way there. When we had to take a construction detour he sat in the backseat making car swerving noises and saying, "I help you go the right way Mommy!"
The same boy who is usually cautious in the water, is apparently not anymore. He was jumping into the pool like a crazy boy, didn't care if his face went under a little, and loved the water slides and lazy river. He was begging to go on the surfing ride. I told him he would have to wait until another time because he's too little. He was adamant that he is not little. He is tall. :-) We had so much fun hanging out together and I'm so glad that we got an afternoon out together.
The first thing he did when he woke up this morning was sit on the couch with me and tell me that he went on a date last night. And he's been talking about it all day. :-)
The same boy who is usually cautious in the water, is apparently not anymore. He was jumping into the pool like a crazy boy, didn't care if his face went under a little, and loved the water slides and lazy river. He was begging to go on the surfing ride. I told him he would have to wait until another time because he's too little. He was adamant that he is not little. He is tall. :-) We had so much fun hanging out together and I'm so glad that we got an afternoon out together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment