My crazy, adventurous Tyler is actually quite cautious in the water, and Carsten sleeps really well in the Ergo, so I really wasn't too worried about it.
Tyler had such a fun time jumping off the side into the pool. He really wanted to go down one of the slides. He would bring me all the way up the stairs to the slide, wait in line, and when it was his turn I would run back down to the bottom to catch him while he climbed in. And every time I got to the bottom he would decide he wasn't quite brave enough yet and climb back out. We did that at least five or six times before he moved onto something else. There was also a big sand and water area that he really liked. Carsten hung out in the Ergo most of the time. But he woke up in time to get in the water before we left. Tyler has always liked water, but Carsten really loves it. So I was excited to see what he would do in a pool. He did not disappoint. He was smiling and cooing and giggling and splashing away.
My little water lovers.
Looking like such a big boy.
Warming up!
Exhausted boys after lots of fun.
Enjoying his picnic dinner after the pool!
Impressive! I'm proud of you for doing this by yourself...it looks fun!
ReplyDelete