Tyler was looking forward to seeing cows at the Fair for a week before we finally went!
Sweet little friends.
A couple days before the fair we were talking about what we might do and Tyler told me he wanted to eat food there. I listed a few things we might eat and when I said corn on the cob he said, "Oh, no. Not corn on the cob. That's breakfast. I want snacks." He also was very determined to get donuts. "I need donuts. I need one donut. With chocolate."
Our "almost" family picture. Carsten is there. He's just soundly sleeping in the stroller while we eat our cookies.
We bought our tickets ahead of time, along with some ride tickets for the kids, but we forgot them at home! So we went again today with Jacob and Laura. Bonus! Just in case we didn't eat enough delicious fried food on Friday, we went back for more today.
Tractor ride!
This is the cutest ride ever.
Very excited about driving his race car!
Tyler was also pretty excited to ride his first little roller coaster with Uncle Jacob and a flying elephant ride with Aunt Laura!
Tyler spotted these tractors and couldn't wait to get on one!
And then we found a gem. The Little Hands Farm! This was pretty much the cutest thing ever. Tyler got to wear his little apron and carry his bucket around doing farm chores. Everything was pretend - not real animals - but he got to fill his bucket with corn to feed the chickens, sheep and cow. He got to pick up an egg in the chicken coop, plant a seed and pick a pepper, ride a little tractor, milk a cow, pick apples from an orchard and then sell all of his things at the Farmer's Market. Seriously, adorable.
What a cute little farm helper.
They also had an Oliver tractor so we just had to get a picture for my mom and my uncle. Olivers are a big deal for my family. :-)
I think this boy had a little bit of fun today. He tried to get them to walk around the fair holding him like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment