Monday, September 30, 2013

46 Years Short Years

Apparently I have been a mom for 46 1/2 years. Tyler's half Birthday was Thursday and if you ask him how old he is he will tell you 46 every time. Sometimes he adds the half. His pet deer is also 46.

We decided that the best way to celebrate a 46th Birthday was with brownies. Tyler was very excited about his half birthday party!

 
Fun facts about Tyler:
 
He loves art. If we do one art project he just keeps begging for more. He never wants to stop! He also loves climbing and is basically a world champion gymnast. He spends large amounts of time doing hand stands - hands on the floor, feet on a wall. I really need to get a picture of this. He knows all of his shapes and colors. He can count, but usually just chooses to say 3, 1, 6! He's also loves puzzles and can throw a ball like nobody's business.

 

He is also trying to give me a heart attack. Right after this picture was taken he climbed up a tall ladder to a slide. But at the top he turned around, sat down on the bar, put his hands in the air and said, "Oh nooo, I making you nervous!" I wish you could hear how he said it. It was hilarious.

Here's another good quote: "I don't like water. It's too spicy."

He makes up loves song for his deer. They usually go something like this (and at the top of his lungs): I love you, Deer, I love you so much! I love you, I love you, I love you Dear!"... and on and on.

Last night after I thought he was sleeping, I heard this loud humming coming from his room. So I went to see what he was doing and he said, "I giving my Dear Deer a hair cut!" He was making razor sounds.

Tonight I just stood outside his door laughing while he fell asleep. He sang a few of his little love songs. But he also was talking to all of his animals. "Hi Polar Bear! How you doing? I love you so much! Hi wolf! I love you so much too! Hi raccoon. (He doesn't have a raccoon.) I have raccoon! I having birthday party! Happy Birthday Deer." I can't even remember everything he said to his animals, but it was very funny.

Happy half birthday Tyler! You are pretty great. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment