Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Photo Shoot!

I apologize in advance for the extreme number of pictures in this post.

I have been wanting to get some good pictures of the boys together that I can get framed. And I felt like we were running out of nice days to do it outside. So instead of hoping for a nice weekend day when Carl could help, I decided to just do it last Thursday. The point was really to get nice ones of them both together. Here's how that went:

Cute, but not what I was going for. :-)

Almost, but I was too busy tickling Tyler's tummy to keep him laying down that I didn't really aim the camera!

Not fans of laying on grass. Not. At. All.

I love that they're looking in the same wrong direction in these two pictures.


One of my favorite photo fails ever.

And we lost one.


Somersaults on cement? Perfect.

There it is. The one and only.
Tyler refused to put his head any closer to Carsten's because he was afraid of baby drool, and Carsten was hitting him in the head repeatedly, but somehow, I got this one treasure. :-)
 
They were both more cooperative on their own. Here's Tyler:
 

Real life. He is doomed to spend the rest of his life pulling up pants that don't fit.

Senior picture?


My favorite!


 
And Carsten:
 








I am clearly not a baby photographer. He's just laying down in every one. But he's smiling and showing off those big blue eyes that I love, so I am satisfied.  :-)
 
 
These two make life so much sweeter.



2 comments: