A few days ago he affectionately nick-named Carsten, Baby Otter. He corrects me when I call him anything else. "No Mommy, he a otter." He's sticking to his story too. Sorry Carsten. I promise, it was not my idea to call you an otter. I hope it doesn't stick forever.
Last night it was getting late so I told Tyler he just needed to clean up one thing and put it away before bed. He did. I guess.
He was pretty proud of himself for putting himself away. Then he accidently tipped over backwards and laid there pretend crying and saying, "Oh no, I dumped out!"
I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this before, but for his half birthday he got a surprise in the mail from Grandma Ronni and Papa Joe. A deer! It didn't fully replace his imaginary one, but usually he has the real one with him now. It's adorable. He was so excited when he opened that box. Anyway, today he pulled out a little zip-lock of popcorn while I was making lunch. I told him he couldn't have any because we were about to eat. Not surprisingly, he told me it was for his deer and took off running. He wasn't lying - this is what I found later.
After nap he got his deer out again and told me he was having a movie night for his deer. He worked so hard setting up the deer and the bowl of popcorn that I told him he could watch a real show on the iPad instead of just staring at the wall in the hallway pretending to watch something!
And here's one just because I don't get a lot of pictures of Carsten without his helmet on. I miss his cute little head.
He loves standing and moving around the table in this thing! Tyler also loves pushing him in circles around it. Thankfully he's a little adventure seeker and doesn't mind being pushed in fast little circles!
No comments:
Post a Comment