Right now he loves playing with toys. Well, mostly he loves chewing on toys. He is constantly putting things in his mouth, always chewing on his fingers, and most recently his toes. That is seriously one of my favorite things. I loved it when Tyler did it and I love it when Carsten does it. SO CUTE!
He can sit up by himself (with a little support from the boppy.) He wants to be a part of everything going on around him. He no longer just falls asleep in his car seat when he's tired. If there are people around, he wants to be watching them! And of course, the person he loves watching the most is his big brother! He loves Tyler and almost everything he does. I love watching them together. Tyler is in a screaming phase (which we are working on), and sometimes he screams right in Carsten's face and scares him. But lately when Tyler screams in his face, Carsten screams right back at him. It really surprised Tyler the first couple of times. It's pretty adorably cute.
He's a little bundle of love and joy. :-)
Baths are his favorite thing in the whole world. Nothing makes him happier. He has a bath every night before bed and he smiles and laughs and splashes and chews on foam letters and enjoys every minute. He doesn't even care when his brother tries to help by dumping water over his head. He just laughs more.
He loves his Bumbo, but he rarely sits in it the right way. He's usually too busy turning to watch Tyler. His foot is not as ginormous as it looks in this picture. :-)
He is charming and smiley and happy all the time. Ok, not all the time. He is charming all the time, but he's actually becoming very opinionated. And his biggest opinion is that I should never be more than 6 inches away from him or looking in any other direction but his. When I turn away from him he cries. When I turn back, he laughs. It's starting to make it very difficult to get out of the house in the morning! Or to get much of anything else done. I happen to think it's very sweet and I love it that he wants to be with me all the time. But it is getting a little ridiculous sometimes. We're working on it. :-) But I'm also trying to enjoy it, because someday he's not going to be nearly so cuddly and snuggly and I'm going to miss it!
What's cuter than a baby with a birthday hat? A baby with a birthday hat over his helmet!
We snazzed it up a little bit.
If you think it's hard to get kids to sit still for pictures, try getting a picture of the back of baby's head. It is basically impossible.
My sweet little guy - Also known as Carstenator Gator and Tyler calls him Little Cutie. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment