Friday, June 13, 2014

This is Summer

We have been having a blast so far this summer. I don't know if it was the long, cold winter or what, but this summer is amazing. We have just been having so much fun! We've been visiting different parks, splash pads the zoo and even the Children's Museum one rainy day. Beware. There are a lot of pictures ahead. I'm even going to split it into two posts. Because there are a lot. :-)


Splash pad fun!






Fun on the farm!



And bugs. This was not my favorite part of the zoo. But I have sons, so I guess I'd better get used to bugs and creepy crawly things.


This thing is what nightmares are made of.












Tuckered out!


Tired best friends. :-)

These are not at all related to summer, but I just had to.

 Not one tie with pajamas, but two. How cool is he?

And this guy. He can't be left alone for two seconds. And even that is a bit much because he is climbing everything these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment