Friday, June 13, 2014

And Now For the Children's Museum

I've been wanting to take the boys to the Children's Museum for awhile. And on Tuesday when we woke up with nothing we really needed to do I decided to go for it. That place is amazing and always fun.

It was good that Carsten found this and loved it before Tyler found the real tools. Otherwise I'm not sure he would have liked being kept from the big kid stuff.

How fun is this?! Tyler loved using real tools. I think he would have stayed in that spot all day if he could have



Who knew these things would be so fun to play with at a museum?

Or a little room full of ribbon? So fun.

These two just love playing pianos. And a painted one? Even better.


He must have a big family to feed.






Every other parent who came anywhere near Carsten moved very quickly away from him. This boy loves water and he is a professional splasher.


Such a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment