Sunday, February 9, 2014

Super Sunday

We don't watch a lot of football at our house, but we do always watch the Super Bowl. So last Sunday we ordered pizza and set up camp downstairs. Tyler was very excited. I know that Tyler has seen football on TV, but I couldn't remember him ever watching a whole game before. So I said something like, "You haven't really watched a football game before, have you?" To which he said, "Yes, I have watched a football game with my uncles!" And he's right. I guess he did watch with them over Christmas. I stand corrected.


Carsten spent most of the game exploring. Everything.


Tyler loved watching. He was cheering and yelling, "Broncos, do good things!" Clearly they didn't listen to him. But it was very cute. He was pretty bummed when he had to leave the game to go to bed.


Apparently Carsten got a little bored with the game, because he went upstairs. He did it quickly and effortlessly. Fast and focused. It kind of made me wonder if he's been getting up in the night to practice this. But as far as I know he's not climbing out of his crib. Yet. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment