Baby Santa's First Christmas!
I love this one. It looks like the thought of all those presents is exhausting.
Ready to open presents!
A white elephant gift I'm glad got stolen from Carl before the end.
I love this one with Papa Joe and Grandma Ronni!
I tried so hard to get a picture of them in front of the tree with their matching pajamas. I took 11 pictures and this was the best one. Oh well.
They love each other so much.
We played lots of games, baked Christmas cookies and just had fun hanging out. On Christmas Day we went to Christmas with my dad's family and the day after we all drove to see my mom's family. The boys had so much fun with everyone and were a tad bit spoiled by all of their nice gifts. It was a fun week for everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment