I think part of my excitement is for Tyler to be able to experience and truly understand Christmas this year. But our house is a little confused. We have a Christmas tree up in one room, and a turkey with thankful feathers and other fall decorations in our kitchen. Today Tyler pulled out a Christmas shirt that's been in the bottom of his drawer. He has never worn it or pulled it out. But today he took it out and said, "I have to wear my Christmas shirt now. It's Christmas time!" I had to convince him to save it until Friday. I just couldn't let him wear it out in public before Thanksgiving.
I always look forward to the day we set up our tree. We always set it up, makes Crepes, and watch a Christmas movie. We skipped the movie this time and will still do that on Friday. But our tree is up! There is nothing like the coziness of white lights all around the house.
Not the best picture, but I love it because it was not posed. They both put their arms around each other all on their own!
We've always bought one ornament with the year on it every Christmas. Last year Tyler chose and this year we decided they can each pick their own.
Tyler chose a One Fish, Two Fish book ornament.
Carsent didn't so much choose his own, but it's a Baby's First Christmas ornament.
Tyler loved his Crepes! And he really wanted to eat it by the tree.
Until he needed more. Who doesn't eat Crepes with safety goggles and tools?
And this is my favorite part. The Little People Navitivy Scene. I especially love the tow truck parked by the stable. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment