Carl: Tyler, do you know what time it is?
Tyler: 46. Not nap time.
Carl: Umm... I think it's 47. It's exactly nap time.
Tyler: No, it's after 47. Time to wake up!
Tyler's recipe for Triangle Smoothie Bites:
Ingredients
- Peanut Butter
- Ice Cream
- Butter
Mix them together. You have to cook them. You have to cook them in butter. Put it in the oven and cook it. And you have to microwave it.
He made that recipe up in the car and was determined to make them. I had to really work to distract him when we got home. I think he would have been a little disappointed with the final result. :-)
"A couple bottom times..." Translation: Once upon a time.
Tyler loves for us to make up stories before bed. A couple months ago when he asked Carl for a story, Sanjeeve and his good friend Roddick were created. And I'm not sure there has been a night since where Tyler hasn't asked for a Sanjeeve story. Sorry, I don't know how to spell that. Because I don't know if that's even a real name. Of all the names in the world, somehow we ended up with Sanjeeve and Roddick. And they are basically part of our family now. Tyler helps make up the stories. And he makes sure that they always include animals and sometimes waterparks.
Carsten started eating puffs a few days ago. And Tyler loves feeding them to him! He constantly asks for two puffs. He gives one to Carsten and eats the other every time. So sweet!
What a little charmer.
Wait, what? You mean you don't go to sleep clinging to a chicken drum stick?
Love.
Carsten's first wagon ride!
Our "gort". Tyler alternated between calling it a fort and a gort. It was cute. We spent almost our entire day in the thing on Wednesday. And Thursday. When Tyler woke up from nap today he was completely heartbroken to see it gone. :-(
In other news, Carsten started moving today. Yesterday I told some one I thought it would be awhile before he crawled because he despises being on his tummy. Then last night he rolled over and slept on his tummy. He used to roll on to his tummy and then scream, forgetting that he could just roll back over. Today he figured it out, and hasn't stopped rolling since. He has been rolling all over the living room. He was rolling right over toys and even ended up under an end table at one point. So maybe it won't be as long as I thought it would be until he's crawling!
No comments:
Post a Comment