Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dressing Up

When we asked Tyler what he wanted to dress up like this year, he immediately said a monster. He didn't even stop to think about it. That was about a month ago, and every single time we asked him, he said a monster. Lucky for him, we happened to go to Old Navy and they had a cute orange monster costume for a great price! Also lucky for him, I was willing to go to not one, and not two, but three Old Navy's to find his size. When we got to the third one he changed his mind and decided he didn't want to be a monster, he wanted to be a zebra or a parrot instead. I didn't really believe him so I got the parrot and the monster and told him he could try them both on at home and decide. Of course he chose the monster and we brought the parrot back. :-) Carsten had less of a choice. I bought his costume on clearance for $4 last December before he was even here.




 
Tyler had been looking forward for days to going to Carl's work for Trick-or-Treating. He went to work with Carl for lunch a couple weeks ago and still remembers his co-workers names and talks about them. He was very excited to go back! In fact, he was so excited that he pretended to take naps all day long because we said we would go after nap time.
 
He kept laying on the floor, closing his eyes for a few seconds and then popping up to say, "I had really good nap!"
 





 
 
When we left we headed over to the mall to meet some friends for Trick-or-Treating there. It was pretty crowded, but lots of fun!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment