A few weeks ago Carl decided to teach Tyler to play Chess. Yeah, I thought it was crazy too. :-) But Tyler loved it! It was hilarious to listen to them playing. I would hear Carl say things like, "Wow, that was a great move! I didn't even know you could do that." Ever since then every once in awhile Tyler will ask me if he can play Chess again. Today at dinner he asked and we could not figure out what he was saying. Probably because asking to play Chess is not what we're expecting our two year old to talk about. Finally he was getting exasperated and said, "Daddy's game!"
So they played again. And it was adorable again. He's learning the names of all the different pieces and loved collecting all of Carl's pieces. :-)
They're having so much fun.
Last time Carsten was sitting with them while they played. It must have been too distracting for Tyler, because this time he asked to play, "without you."
So we found other fun things to do. He's getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment