Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Like Father, Like Son

Tyler may look a lot like Carl, but I think his personality is a lot more like mine. But we took him to the Science Museum a couple weeks ago and this part of him is all Carl.




Except for this one. I don't know where he got his love of washing dishes.

From the stories I've heard about Carl's middle school years (and the wires I've actually seen hanging from his old bedroom ceiling) I'm really pretty terrified of having boys that age!

Oh, and speaking of being "Like father, like son," this picture offends me a little bit. Right after I caught up on a lot of ironing, Tyler wanted to try. But apparently my work was in vain since he said, "Mommy, look! I cleaning like Daddy!" 

(The iron was not plugged in or hot, by the way.)

How come Carl gets the credit for everything around here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment