Our last two weeks has been a blur - it has flown by so fast it's crazy. My parents were here to help out until yesterday morning and that was an incredible blessing. They were so helpful in every single way. They did laundry, made meals, cleaned and helped with both kids. They were so good to Tyler - he loved having them here and it was so nice to know that he was getting attention even when I couldn't give it. And on their last night here they even watched both boys so that Carl and I could go out for a dessert date at Crave!
It is so fun to see the difference in personalities between Tyler and Carsten, even at such a young age. It's kind of amazing. When I was pregnant with Tyler, he never, ever stopped moving. I called him my little karate kid and he hasn't stopped moving since. Even his delivery was crazy and adventurous like he has been from the minute he was born. Carsten still moved a lot when I was pregnant but it was more like calm, mild, rolling around. And he is proving to be a very calm and chill baby. He is a good eater and a good sleeper and just all around very content.
We are so blessed and excited to be a family of four. Carsten is the perfect addition to our family in every single way.
Carl got to trim the cord this time. And he didn't even pass out!
I know this isn't the most flattering picture of me, but I will never, ever forget this moment of holding my baby boy for the first time when he was only minutes old. Amazing.
Proud Daddy!
Our sweet Carsten.
Tyler meeting his baby brother. Still a little unsure, but he did touch his head. :-)
Enjoying his big brother cake from the hospital. What a fun surprise!
I have many more pictures to put on here, but since we have owned five different cameras in the last two weeks (long story), I'm going to have to do some organizing before I can put them up. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some more recent ones for you!
I love the picture of Tyler touching Carsten's head. I laughed out loud. So cute! :)
ReplyDelete