But since we wanted to go the farm part of the zoo and see the baby animals and other outdoor things, and it was snowing again today, we went to the Mall of America instead. It was a really fun morning of just hanging out together.
We started with a Caribou treat for us, and then went to Barnes and Noble to play at the Train Table and look at books for a little while.
Then we got to use some of the points we bought and didn't use for Tyler's Birthday and went on some rides.
And we made a stop at Lego Land where Tyler loves to take apart things that are already built and reach up high to touch the giant Lego dragon.I don't know what it is, but the boys in my family love Buffalo Wild Wings. It's an addiction. And I don't share it. But Carl got his little Buffalo Wild Wings gleam in his eye when we were talking about where to eat lunch, and before I could hardly even see it, Tyler saw the sign and shouted out, "Buffalo Wild Wings!" And that was it. Out voted.
But the boys got to eat at their favorite place and I decided to try a burger instead of wings so I was pretty happy too.
It was the perfect way to spend a cold, snowy, rainy, May day!
No comments:
Post a Comment