Thursday, October 28, 2010

Manhattan Baby

My very practical husband didn't want to do any baby shopping until we know if we're having a boy or a girl. So I have been very patiently waiting for my first big shopping extravaganza. And I have done a great job! So far we have a bib that says I Love Daddy. And that's it. I am much better at restraining myself at Target than I ever thought I would be. But I am very excited to say that we finally have our first baby outfit. My parents are already trying to recruit their grandchild to Kansas State and they sent us the cutest little pajamas!


I was so excited that we had a baby outfit that I asked Carl if we could frame it and hang it in the kitchen so we can look at it everyday until the baby comes. He didn't really want to so much. :-)

And because I'm a little excited about my upcoming shopping trips, I have been counting down the days to it. 12 more days until we know if we'll be buying pink or blue!

1 comment: