Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Bump Has Arrived!

We've been meaning to take weekly pictures of the baby bump for awhile, and at 15 weeks we finally started. Here are the first couple of pictures of our growing baby :-)

15 Weeks

Carl started laughing when he was taking that picture because when he focused the camera it put the little box around my stomach instead of my face! I thought I had awhile to go before my stomach would be the focal point of a picture, but apparently no, that happens right away!


16 Weeks

This week I've been getting comments everyday about how I'm starting to show and, "Oh, look at your belly!" People that I don't see very often, like parents from my old classes, have started to stare at my tummy instead of my face too. I find it pretty entertaining.

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be the cutest pregnant lady ever!! Thanks for the pictures! I am excited to watch your beautiful baby grow! :) Did we tell you that your due date is the day after Ross' birthday? So maybe if it is a boy you are going to have to name him Ross. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I LOVE the pictures. Keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pictures! :) you are just glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for the baby bump! So cute! I was laughing at your laundry incident, made me think of a certain canoe, cell phone and several car incidents. Hmm, I am noticing a pattern here. :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete