Monday, October 11, 2010

Fondue Party :-)

My dear sister turned 19 so we celebrated at our house with a fondue night! Jeff, Jacob and his fiance, Laura, and Emma came over and we had a cheese fondue, an oil fondue and of course a chocolate marshmallow fondue. It was the first time I'd ever done that with company but it turned out great and we had a lot of fun!

The Birthday Girl, refusing to look at the camera.

Jeff is looking very excited for dessert!

Jacob having a little too much fun.

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Bernardy!

2 comments:

  1. yummy, fondu! I love fondu! Looks like a blast! Also...your baby is currently the size of an avocado...I also love avocados, especially when made into guacamole. This is the most random comment ever...but I love food, and I love your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to have a fondue party. SO FUN!!! :) Yum!

    ReplyDelete