This first picture has absolutely nothing to do with T-ball. And it was from February. But I just saw it and don't think I ever posted it. And I love it. This was from crazy hair day at Awana. Way too cute. :-)
This summer both boys played T-ball and they loved it! Tyler was on his first real team with games. And Carsten was on a parent-child team with Carl. They had so much fun. They would both say that their favorite part was batting and running. But they really worked hard and had fun with all of it. It was so fun to watch them each time.
Carsten's first day as a Lil' Slugger!
And Tyler's first day with the Giants! He insisted that he didn't care how big his shirt was because he really wanted to be number 8.
It was fun watching T-ball. And it was also fun watching them watch T-ball. :-)
Future T-ball player?
Tyler's biggest fans.
A little practice before his game.
I didn't actually take all that many pictures of either of their games because they loved watching videos. So I was usually recording instead of snapping pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment