Monday, October 31, 2016

State Fair

I laugh every time I come on here to try to catch up. I finally made it to the end of August! I will catch up. I will.

We always love our yearly trip to the fair. Our kids talk about it all year long! They can't wait to go back. And this year, much to their delight, we ended up getting to go twice! We had some friends from out of town come and we went with them. And we also went with some friends from here. Double the fun. Double the crazy. Double the terrible and delicious food.

A day with the Koehlers:








Somehow we don't actually have any pictures of the Koehlers. But they were there! And we had so much fun with them! In fact, the boys still keep talking about when Matt and Sarah and Isaac came and went to the State Fair with us. Or as Carsten kept calling him, their kid baby. :-)

And a day with the Zehrs!















We love both of these families so much and so much fun making new memories with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment