One of my favorite things is hearing Tyler say, "I'm going to teach Carsten about Jesus." His little heart is so sweet and he loves teaching his brother things.
I just have to point out the underwear Carsten is wearing over his pants. It adds a little funny to the sweetness of this picture. :-)
Underwear is a big topic of conversation at our house lately. Tyler got new underwear and he won't wear any of his old ones anymore. So he gave them all to Carsten and apparently now they are also hats.
My little drummer boys. :-)
They are both into dressing up lately. Tyler's costumes are usually pretty funny. Carsten's almost always involve at least four hats, although I guess I don't have pictures of that.
I found a kids exercise video on YouTube and they are obsessed. Every time they do it I can't help but sit and watch every second. They insist on changing into exercise clothes for it and they are so ridiculously cute doing it together that I can hardly stand it.
This is one of my prayers for them - that they will always be great friends. I love watching their friendship grow and I hope it lasts forever. They love each other so much. I can't wait to see how they are with their little sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment