Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday we had the best Valentine's Day. Having it on a Saturday is fantastic! First we got up and surprised the boys with breakfast at Perkins. They love going to Perkins so they were really excited.



Then we headed over to the Community Center for a morning of swimming. Tyler has been taking swimming lessons and had fun practicing his "swimming lesson tricks." And Carsten is such a little water baby. He has been watching Tyler's lessons every week and had fun trying everything Tyler has been learning. We all had such a fun morning together. It was a great way to spend our Valentine's Day!

After we got home and had lunch and the boys took their naps they got to open their little Valentine's Day treats. And they also spoiled me a little with a sweet card, chocolate and flowers. It was so fun to see how excited Tyler was to give things to us. He has such a sweet little heart.


And then we made cupcakes. Because is it really Valentine's Day without cupcakes? I don't think so.


They had so much fun decorating their cupcakes, and of course eating them!

I love these three boys. I am so lucky to have them in my life. I am thankful to be married to some one who is so kind and loving and I am thankful to be the mom of these sweet, funny and adorable little boys. This fun day is just one more reminder of just how much I have to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment