Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bump!

I am just as excited for this baby as I was for each of the boys. And I love seeing her grow, I do. With Tyler we took weekly baby bump pictures. With Carsten we didn't do every week, but we did take them throughout. But I've already seen myself growing twice, and this time I just never really took any. So 38 1/2 weeks later, here's my first baby bump picture. :-)


And just because these moments were so ridiculous, I think they should be documented. Every almost due pregnant person loves hearing comments like this, right?

Two weeks ago I went to Olive Garden with a friend and when the hostess was seating us she asked me if I thought I would fit in the booth! And then if that wasn't enough, when I sat down, she said, "Oh look, you do fit!" Was it that surprising? I'm not that big!

And last Monday Carl and I went on a date. First we went to a coffee shop for a bit and when we were ordering the person at the register commented on my baby bump. And then she said, "I have one too, but mine is so tiny!" Check back with me in 20 weeks. It will probably not still be that tiny. :-)

I also have a few more Tyler quotes. He says so many hilarious things, I wish I could remember them all. But here are a few we've written down.

Tyler: We went to the place with the bull dozers and we got to ride on one. And we slid off in the dirt and our faces got dirty. Do you remember that Mom?
Me: I don't remember that. Where was it?
Tyler: 4511 Road in Minneaopolis.

I'm pretty sure we've never ridden on bulldozers in Minneapolis, but I love that he even had an address for it. :-)

Me: Carsten, you're pretty cute.
Tyler: Why? Because he's not all the way cute?

Tyler is very interested in food lately. He talks about what food is healthy for our bodies and what food isn't, and he asks which foods on his plate have vitamins or protein. He likes to know which foods are the ones that will make him strong. Tonight Carl was trying to finish getting our bathroom painted and so the boys and I ate dinner without him. Carl joined us for dessert though.

Tyler after talking about the healthy foods he'd eaten: Daddy only had dessert for dinner. So he's definitely not going to get strong?


No comments:

Post a Comment