Baby girl, we are ready for you!!
I still need to get little hooks to tie the curtains back. But that's the last thing!
I cannot wait to meet this little girl, hold her in my arms and kiss her little face! We can't wait to see how she fits into our family. We already love her so much and we're excited to see Tyler and Carsten meet her. Tyler is so excited. He's been telling people for awhile that she'll be here in a couple weeks, by his birthday. He has been praying for her continually. He is constantly thinking about me and the baby, praying for each of us to not get sick. Almost every time he prays lately he says some version of, "Pray for Mommy to not get sick and that Polly doesn't get sick." And even Carsten (although I know he doesn't fully get it) has been so sweet about her. He loves putting his hand on my tummy to feel her move and giving her kisses. And this is the most melt-your-heart moment ever. He was sitting next to me on the couch and he folded his hands and started praying. His prayers are never actual words, but they are adorable. Anyway, he babbled for a second and then stopped, pointed to my tummy and kept praying. It was so sweet. A few minutes later he sat next to me, folded his hands and started praying again. I asked him what he was praying about and he pointed at my tummy again. SO sweet! I have no idea how much he understands about a new baby coming, but he is praying for her. She is so lucky to have these sweet big brothers to look out for her. I just love their sweet little hearts.
Sometime in the next week and a half we are going to get to welcome her into our family and I cannot wait. Anytime you're ready sweet girl! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment