Monday, July 22, 2013

From the Mouth of Tyler

This child is hilarious. He just makes me laugh.

At breakfast this morning:
     "God take care of me in his car. He has big boy bike. God takes care of me I scared of animals. He has blue car. He has blue car like Daddy's."

On the way to Carsten's doctor appointment this morning:
     "I have skateboard. I park skateboard at doctor. I just almost eat skateboard. I not have skateboard now. Oh! I just almost spit out skateboard. I have skateboard now."

FYI: Tyler inserts the word almost into every sentence he can. And it doesn't mean almost. If he says he almost did something, he absolutely already did it.

On the way home from the doctor today the highway was closed for construction near our house and I had to get off a couple exits early. Tyler noticed and told me, "Mommy going wrong way." How did he know that? Two year old intelligence blows my mind sometimes. I don't think I would have noticed my parents doing that when I was 15. Actually I would probably only notice about 50% of the time now.

Tyler loves brats and last weekend when he was devouring one I told him he was a good little brat eater. "Oh no. I not brat eater. I big boy." He is also not a cutie pie, nut, goofball or Tyler Roo. He is a big boy. Unless of course he thinks it might benefit to be little. Then it's: "Oh no. I not big boy. Mommy hold me. I not big boy. I just little."

If I sing along to the music in the car: "No Mommy. Those guys just do it."

Oh, and then there's this. Tyler has renamed his puppies. One is still Hallie, one is Chloe, one is Lexi, and one is Lexi's Mommy. And he has taken his puppy care one step farther. He feels that he needs to take them outside to go potty multiple times a day. And apparently it's very important that they have pacifiers. It's getting a little out of control.

I know I'm forgetting some of the ones I was thinking of earlier. But you get the idea. He just cracks me up and I just love spending my days with him.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment