Friday, July 5, 2013

And We're Back

Carl had the opportunity to go on a big fishing trip at the end of June. But he didn't really want to leave me and the boys at home while Carsten was still so little and while I wasn't supposed to be lifting things yet after my C-section. So the three of us, along with my sister and her dog packed the car and headed off to Kansas for eight days. I was nervous about a car ride with a newborn and a newly potty trained two year old - I was a little worried that it would take three days just to get there! But it only took about 13 hours. Whew! And the boys did great. Even when the air conditioning broke half way home on a 95 degree day. They were really so good. I was very thankful.

Of course we had a great time with my parents. Here are a few of the highlights.

Lots of Relaxing

And LOTS of Time in the Pool

Brother Bonding
Tyler thinks it's so funny when Carsten gets in bed with him to say good night.

A Day at the Zoo!

Veggie Tales Movie Night

Spending Time With My Awesome Parents

Baking Cookies

Time With My Boys

Playing Cards
 
Lexi!

Getting Loved on by Papa Joe and Grandma Ronni

No comments:

Post a Comment