Sunday, April 28, 2013

12 Days More Days!

It would be impossible to describe how excited I am to meet this sweet little boy. As long as we've been waiting and getting ready to meet him, now that it's finally almost time I can hardly believe it. It almost doesn't seem real. Like we're just pretending. But I'm pretty sure it's real. And it's happening in twelve days. Or less!

I have been wanting to take some pictures for quite awhile. In fact, I have coordinated our outfits a few different times and for various reasons it has not worked out. Today it finally worked. Clearly it wasn't a well planned photo shoot. It was more of a "Quick, while the sun is shining, lunch is still cooking and Tyler hasn't fallen apart due to hunger and exhaustion!" photo shoot. You can kind of tell. We didn't even think about the houses in the background across the street or cars and people going past and being in the pictures. Our outfits were not coordinated at all, and it was so windy that we only ended up with a couple of pictures that didn't include hair in my face. And while Tyler was still clean, I apparently spilled something on my shirt, and my skirt was on almost sideways. I will be really happy when I can wear clothes that fit again! Thanks to photo shop, you can't see that my back pocket is actually on my hip. :-)  Did I just ruin all of Carl's hard work editing by admitting that?






 
Imperfect as it may be, at least we got our little mini photo shoot in before baby! And now we're ready. You are welcome to come any time little one. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment