Carl spent the last week and a half of January working a ton. He was in until 11 or 12 every night, including time on the weekend. It was rough. He's been laughing at me because I told him I was so worn out tired and when he asked why I said it was because he had been working so much. Not really what I meant, but it is how it came out. But not having him around in the evenings was tiring for me too! He usually came home for dinner and then went back to work right away. Then finally on Thursday night (February 1) he got to stay home. And we spent the evening giving Tyler a hair cut and packing for a weekend in the Dells!
I know I don't need pictures of every hair cut, but they're always so cute I just can't resist.
We spent the weekend hanging out with four of my college friends and their husbands/boyfriends. It was great to see all of them at once!
Tyler loved every part of the trip. And surprisingly, he slept like a champ, which never happens at hotels. Early mornings, but at least he went to sleep without any trouble, and took great naps!
He talked about the water and being in the hotel non-stop (he still is). He loved riding the "boats" on the lazy river and gettting soaked by the big bucket with Carl. He even got to go down one of the big family water slides! We couldn't tell him ahead of time that we were going swimming because as soon as we mentioned it he would strip off all his clothes and find his swim suit and swim diaper!
My little love bug. :-)
We got home Sunday night, and right away Monday morning we were off to a Birthday party. Tyler has been singing Happy Birthday ever since!
They took the bed out of Bronson's room and filled it with 500 balloons for the kids to jump and play in. What a fun idea!
Then on Tuesday morning I had MOPS and afterwards Carl dropped Tyler and I off at the airport for a week in Kansas! There are off course, lots of pictures coming soon from our fun week Papa Joe and Grandma Ronni!
No comments:
Post a Comment