Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Where In The World Are We?!

That is how I've felt since about the end of May. If you've wondered where I've been and how come I can't keep up with this blog lately, it's because half the time I haven't even been sure where I am. It has been crazy. But for the most part, it's also been really fun.

Since then we have installed a window and a closet, redone all the landscaping around our yard, done some painting, listed our house, spent 15 days in Kansas and Colorado, and camped in WI for a weekend with our good friends Jesse and Andrea. We went to The Melting Pot and a Twins game for my 30th (ugh) birthday. We spent a very fun weekend at a lake home in Appleton for Carl's grandmother's surprise eightieth birthday (also, I finally fulfilled my dream of jet skiing). We went to one wedding, Tyler and I camped for 10 days in WI with my parents, we hosted almost 40 people for a get together for my parents (they planned it, but it was at our house) and in about an hour we have company (which we are super excited about!) for the next couple nights. After that we have at least one more camping trip planned, but we will be home other than that. Whew! Somehow in the midst of all that we have managed to remember to eat and sleep.


 





My boys surpised me with awesome seats at the Twins game! It was over 90 degrees so we had to take quite a few shade breaks, but it was soooo much fun! And I can't remember for sure, but it might be the first game I've ever been to that they actually won. 


No comments:

Post a Comment