Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Great Friends, Great Fun

During the few days we had at home between camping trips, we had visitors! Our good friends, Noah and Katie, and their sweet daughter Ellie stayed with us for two nights on the way to Noah's sister's wedding. On Wednesday when they got here, our good friends, the Sutherlands and Jahnkes came over too!

It was so fun to all be in one place to catch up and spend time together. Hanging out with three little ones around is definitely different, but it was a great night. For some reason being around college friends with kids just makes us all seem so grown up. It's weird. But in a good way. :-)

I purposefully set my camera in a noticeable place before they all came over so that I would be sure to remember to take pictures. But in the midst of talking and catching up, I completely forgot until they drove away. I did get some with Noah and Katie before they left though.

Tyler and Ellie are almost exactly a month apart, so it was really fun to see them play with/near each other over a few days.




Tyler just loved Ellie. He has been singing her name all weekend. And even today, four days later, he started calling her name when he walked into the guest room. So sweet!

We are so thankful for such good friends. We feel very blessed to still have these three amazing couples in our lives six years after we graduated!

2 comments: