We had another Bible Study Baby Shower way back in January. This time it was for Chris and Bethany. I'm so late on this post, that little baby Kipton is already almost two weeks old. Congrats guys!
The Girls (minus sleeping Brooke)
The Guys
Kipton is the fourth Bible Study Baby since last February, and number five will be in here in April! I think it's amazing that God orchestrated it that way. We went from a study of five couples, to a study of five couples with babies in just over a year!
I've decided to call it the Bible Study Baby Boom. I'll be sure to get a picture of us all with our little ones after baby Johannes makes her appearance. :-)
I am so excited that we get to begin this stage of our life with all of these great couples, and I love that Tyler will soon be calling all of those other sweet babies his friends. It's going to be adorable to watch them all play together someday soon. So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment