Sunday, February 26, 2012

One More Month!

I can't believe I'm saying this already, but Tyler is eleven months old today! What?! He has grown up so fast it's ridiculous. The other day after his nap I went in and I swear he grew a noticeable amount in just an hour!

We know from being at the hospital last weekend that he is 18 pounds, 5 ounces. He is just as adventurous as ever and always on the go.

Here are some of his favorites:

- Pushing the shopping cart instead of riding in it
- Walking/running everywhere he goes
- Books! He looks at books and carries them around everywhere
- Roaring like a dinosaur
- Goldfish Crackers
- Getting chased around the house
- Splashing in the toilet
- Opening his diaper pail
- Pushing his Little People tractor around the living room

Here are some of our favorites:

- When he brings us a book to read him
- His dinosaur roar
- His fish face
- Watching him walk with his arms up in the air
- His sign language
- Listening to him laugh - the most beautiful sound on earth
- When we ask what an elephant says and he throws his arm up in the air
- Every single other thing he does
Oh, and my absolute favorite of the moment:

When he nods his head yes and shakes his head no. He's usually pretty serious when he nods yes. But I guess the questions we're asking are pretty important. Are you hungry? Yes. Do you want to eat? Yes. Do you want more? Yes. Are you thirsty? Yes. You get the picture.

The no is the funny part. Sometimes he just shakes his head no really fast. But the best is when he turns so he is looking over his shoulder and then gets this cute little smirk on his face, shakes his head and runs away, laughing over his shoulder. Usually to these questions. Can I have a hug? No. Can I have a kiss? No. Can you cuddle with me? No. Let's go change your diaper. No. Can you wave? No. Show them what a dinosaur says. No. Smile for the camera. No. Can you sit still for a picture? No. It's funny every single time.  :-)




 Curls!

 Bath Time

 Ready For The Pool!

First Snow Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment