His doctor asked how long he's been sleeping at night and it's still only been about 3 hours at a time. She said that by 2 months (he turned 2 months, 2 days later) they like to see them sleeping 4 - 5 hours. So being the good little listener that he is, he slept 4.5 hours that night and has slept 4 - 5 hours at a time every night since. Next time I will ask her to tell him 6 - 7 hours.
His shots were so sad! Watching his little face go from happy and content to shock and tears was horrible. They did 4 shots and he screamed harder with every one. And then when he was done he just clung on to me and cried. It broke my heart into a million pieces. I hate seeing him in so much pain! When we got home he slept for a long time. When he woke up he screamed and cried for over an hour straight. He almost never cries for more than a few minutes so it was very unlike him. The only things that helped to calm him a little were for me to walk up and down the stairs with him or do squats. He definitely gave me my excercise that day! Then that night he got his first fever. The funny thing was that by the time he got his fever he was feeling much better. So he was burning up, but happy as a little lark, just smiling away. I gave him Tylenol before he went to bed, which he projectile vomited before I even finished wiping it off his chin. So I don't actually think he got any and his fever lasted most of the night, but he woke up back to his normal self the next morning. I do not look forward to doing that again at 4 months!
This is what Tyler has been up to lately:
2 Months (I forgot my sign)
Singing
Smiling
Eating everything in sight!
I have a great video of him trying to eat this but it took forever to upload and I finally gave up.
Playing
Making new friends at our Mom and Baby Group
His tummy has gotten bigger! Are you back home? You will have to post how your travels went!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO SO SO cute! I love the 2 month outfit ;) And the singing picture is precious. He has such adorable expressions!! Don't worry. Ellie was already 10 lbs 3 oz at a month old! She's trying to catch up to Tyler apparently!! Not looking forward to those shots... ugh!
ReplyDelete