Saturday, September 25, 2010

One More Thing

Everyone keeps asking how I'm feeling, so here's the update. I'm feeling great! I haven't been sick at all, I'm just really tired. I accidentally take a nap almost everyday after work. Carl asked me today what happened to his energetic wife and the answer is, I really don't know, but wherever she is she's probably sleeping. He asked this as I was laying on the couch in a daze after attempting to unload the dishwasher while sitting on the floor. I'm not gonna lie, Carl did most of the work and I put like two pots and a strainer away. And then I fell asleep while we watched Community.

In other news, word spreads really fast at work. I told just 4 people at work and the next day all of the three year olds from my class last year ran up and surrounded me on the playground and Sophia said, "Is there a baby in your tummy?" I have no idea how they heard that, but apparently some lady in a blue shirt told them. Then they all started asking me to show them the baby and I had to explain to them that the baby is inside of me so they can't see it yet. And now they've all told their parents there's a baby in my tummy, so the word is officially out! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this because I have been wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete