Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our Big News!

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time. I've thought about it over and over again and every time I decide that I don't have that much to write about. Not that we never have any fun or exciting stories to share, because we definitely do. I just wasn't sure how likely it would be for me to actually write them down. So I decided that someday, when we have a baby, I will start a blog. Not just about the baby, but I figured there would be a lot more to write about and more pictures to show off when there was a little one around.


So what does that mean? You guessed it! We're having a baby! We found out on July 22 that we are finally adding a third member to this little family and we are so excited. :-) Best news ever! It's been really hard to keep it a secret this long. We told our families right after our first appointment at about 7 weeks. But we've been waiting to tell everyone else until our 12 week appointment tomorrow.


My due date is March 29 and I'm pretty determined to be one of the 4-5% who actually deliver on their due dates so you can go ahead and mark it down on your calendars as Baby Hagen's Birthday. :-)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am super excited for you guys! My mouth was wide open as I read this in the library and I am pretty sure some people were looking at me funny. I realy wanted to jump up and down and cheer, but I had some sense of pride that stopped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congratulations my friends!!! This is so exciting!!! I can't wait for baby Hagen to enter this world!!! I wish we were there to walk through this with you!! How exciting!!! :) Please be sure to post plenty of pictures during the pregnancy so I can see your beautiful baby grow! :) Yay!!! So exciting. I am just so happy for you guys :). Wish we were there! Miss you tons!

    Megan (and Ross too) :)

    ReplyDelete