Monday, September 13, 2010

Tiny Heartbeats :-)

Spoiler alert! You might want to scroll down and read the post before this if you haven't already heard the big news. :-)

Today was my 12 week appointment and it was so much fun. I hate going to the doctor so to hear that from me is pretty amazing. At our first appointment we had our first ultrasound and got to see the heart beating. Today was got to hear it and it was the most amazing sound I've ever heard. We are so so so excited and now we can finally tell everyone! I'm at work right now so I should probably go back to my classroom and let my sub go, but I just had to write this first because it was a little too exciting to hold in all day. :-)

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys, you are going to be amazing parents!! I love that you have a blog too - now I can properly stalk you! : ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was amazing. I think each baby is such a miracle. I am excited for March 29th already!

    ReplyDelete