Sunday, October 11, 2015

Preschool!

Wait. What?! It's been three weeks and I still can't quite believe my baby is old enough to be in preschool. It's crazy! I was not looking forward to his first day. I just love having him home with me so much. And even though we really felt like it was the right choice for him, I regretted it as soon as we mailed in his registration. Because I knew that first day was going to come too soon! I know I sound so ridiculously sappy. But it's true!

He, on the other hand, was beyond excited. He could not wait! He's going three days a week and he was begging me to change my mind and let him go four.



It worked out well that it was also Carsten's first day back at Super Bible Club. Those were important pictures too. :-)

The tie was all him. He wears ties to all of his important events.


Not to be outdone by his brother!

He was so confident and excited for his first day. He stood a little closer and held my hand when we were waiting to drop him off, but he said goodbye and went right in.


This is after his first day. I told him to show me with his smile how much he loved his first day. This picture makes me laugh because he looks like it was not so great. But he loved it. He talked about nothing else for days. He still is always talking about school, his friends and all the things his teachers say.

Last week he even got to go on his first school bus ride for a field trip. They went to an apple orchard and Carl got to chaperon. They had so much fun!

Tyler asks every day if it's a school day. He can't wait to go back on Mondays. And he begs me to let him stay late for lunch bunch sometime. :-) My favorite part of preschool is the huge hugs and kisses I get when I drop him off everyday!

And Carsten loved his first day of Super Bible Club.

He loves having something to talk about when Tyler talks about preschool. He also got to start going to Awana this year and I'm so glad we decided to do that. He wants to be just like Tyler in everything he does and I'm really glad he has his own things to talk about. Lately whenever Tyler tells about anything he says, "Talk to me." Hello, second child. It's pretty cute. And I promise we really do ask him lots of questions and give him lots of chances to talk too. But Tyler has a lot to say and if Tyler talks, he wants to talk too!






No comments:

Post a Comment