Saturday, October 31, 2015

Our Pumpkin Week

We had such a fun week. On Wednesday Tyler had his first school program - they did a parade in their costumes and each class sang a few songs. It was so cute. 


While I was taking a picture of Tyler the Preschool director walked up and said, "I was looking for my king!" It was too cute.


Their program was adorable.

Then they went back to their classes for their Harvest parties. And I took Carsten and Aria out for a Starbucks date.

On Thursday they woke up and asked for face paint. 

They were the cutest and most ferocious little lions.

On Thursday we headed to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins.




And on Friday they got dressed up and we went to the zoo for some trick-or-treating fun.




Aria loved the fish!


Carsten kept asking Tyler to hold his hand. They were so sweet.




After we got home and Carsten and Aria were napping Tyler asked for another face paint make-over.

So meet Captain Tyler!





No comments:

Post a Comment