Saturday, October 10, 2015

Just Catching Up

We have had some fun adventures in the past month. So here are some pictures from a few of them.

A beautiful day at the zoo.

I took the boys to story time at Choo-Choo Bob's.

 And we ended our morning with a stop at a little cupcake shop. 

Do you notice the boys' pajamas? They've been wanting to mix and match and share their clothes lately. :-)

I really wonder what Aria is thinking sometimes when her brother's play with her.

A pile of siblings.

There was a fair in front of Carl's work a few weeks ago that we decided to check out.

Me and my doll.

The boys got to pick two rides.


They were so cute riding on this one together. Nonstop giggles!

I love it when Tyler "reads" to them. So sweet.

These two.

Eating with chopsticks!

My babies

Family Fun Fest!
Carsten got scared when his horse started moving and Carl ended up getting him off half way.

Tyler thought he was a cowboy and loved every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment