The last couple of weeks with our sweet Aria have gone by too fast already. I can't believe how quickly babies grow and change! We did have one rough weekend with lots of sickness in the house, but other than that we have been having fun getting used to being a family of five. We have been fortunate enough to have my parents here and they have been an amazing help. Aside from taking care of my kids, I have hardly lifted a finger. They have washed and folded our laundry, made and cleaned up our meals and helped so much with Tyler and Carsten when I can't. I get very frustrated that I can't just do it all myself, but it takes time to recover from major surgery, so I am still getting worn out and sore very easily. So we are so thankful they are here to help so much!
There are not even words to describe the cuteness of watching our three kids together! Tyler and Carsten love Aria so much. Tyler almost always calls her Aria Grace, and he is constantly telling her how much he loves her. He has been teaching her all about how much God loves her and it is absolutely precious. I hear him saying things like, "Aria Grace, God is with you wherever you go. No matter where you are, he is still with you!" No matter where Carsten is in the house, if he hears her cry, we immediately hear his little voice saying, "It's ok!" I don't really know how to spell the way he pronounces her name, but it is adorable. Ah-ee-ah, or sometimes just Ee-ah. They are continually giving her hugs and kisses, and asking to hold her, or just laying down by her and staring into her little face.
I have lots of pictures to share. Most don't need captions. They are just cute. A little glimpse into our life these past two weeks. Minus the sick days, nights without sleep, and many, many diaper and outfit changes. This is the good stuff. :-)
We love you Aria Grace. You are making life so sweet. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment