I forgot her headband for the first pictures, so made her do them again. She wasn't all that excited about it. A little bored, actually.
And then I wasn't sure I got any good pictures, so we tried one more time. But I forgot to put the sticker back on. :-)
And since I did this with the boys, I just had to do it again, at least for this month. Our three babies at one month old. :-)
Aria has added so much sweetness to our family! She is a very content baby most of the time. She is awake so much more often now and it's so fun to see her watching everything. I am loving all of her little baby snuggles and I'm trying to cherish every one. Aria Grace, we love you so much!
Here's a little proof. Look at all this love for her. :-)
On another note, it snowed on Monday, hopefully for the last time this year. But I was actually really glad. A couple weeks ago I told my mom that I kind of hoped it snowed one last time. Tyler was so excited for winter to start because he wanted to build a snow fort, but he never got to. Every time it was warm enough and there was enough snow, some one was sick and we didn't get to do it. Sooo, I was excited for them to have one last snow to play in. So while I was inside taking pictures of Aria and getting hot chocolate ready for everyone, the boys were outside building a fantastic snow man and snow fort. They had an amazing time and I loved seeing the joy on their little faces. It was a good day that left me feeling really thankful for these little blessings and my sweet family.
No comments:
Post a Comment