My favorite picture from their time here.
The hardest part of normal life right now is that it's not quite normal. I still can't lift and I get worn out pretty easily if I do too much. But my favorite is watching Tyler try to take care of me. He has been micro-managing everything that I do. It's pretty great. "Mommy, can you lift that? Mommy, I'm going to carry this for you because you aren't supposed too. Can you drive now? Should you do that? Can you carry things yet? I'm going to come down from my bed to hug you because you can't climb up here. Mommy, you aren't supposed to lift that up. I will do it for you. That's too heavy for you to lift. Mommy, does that weigh more than Aria? You can't carry that!..." We went to Target yesterday and he carried a box of cereal all the way to the car because he didn't want the cart to be too heavy for me. He's so good to me. :-)
First solo shopping trip!
Here are a few pictures of the little beauty and her brothers. :-)
These two crack me up. Tyler decided he wanted to match yesterday and they picked out their accessories together. :-)
Love this little doll!
Yesterday we took advantage of our first free morning together and we got out of the house and went to the zoo. It was a much needed and very fun day out for all of us.
Carl was trying to show Carsten the turtles. But the fake raccoon was way more interesting.
I think this is our first family picture since the hospital. And everyone is looking! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment