I love his sparkling little personality. He is so funny, and sooo social. He is a pretty happy baby with some real spit fire moments thrown in once in awhile. Usually when he's not allowed to have or do something. He's getting a little less feisty during meals, eating mostly finger foods. But when he wants food, he wants. it. now.
He was ten months last Monday and also took his first step that day! Since then he has been taking a few steps here and there. He took six today. Twice! But most of the time he is cruising all over the house, maneuvering in and out of rooms and all around, pushing his little toy walker. Fast.
Carsten imitates everything. Everything. He imitates songs, movements, sounds...everything. Last night during his bath I put shampoo in his hair and he immediately picked up a cup, filled it with water and dumped it over his head before I could. He has been figuring out puzzle blocks and can put the circle, star and hexagon pieces together. And today he was putting shapes with holes in them onto pegs. He also understands how a screwdriver works. He tries really hard to use one to unscrew things at their little toy workbench. I think he's going to like putting things together, and probably taking them apart, just like his Daddy.
He is a mover on a mission most of the time, but he is also such a snuggler when he wants to be. He gives the best little baby hugs and big, sloppy, wet yet adorable kisses. He is so full of laughter and joy and we love that about him.
Most of his pictures this month looked like this.
Or this.
It took a lot of tries.
And a lot of chasing him around the house.
But I finally got a few. :-)
Happy ten months sweet baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment