Monday, November 12, 2012

Pumpkin Party!

These pictures are from the day before Halloween. But I had too many things I wanted to post around that time and these got missed. However, I love them, so I'm posting them now.

Helping Daddy dig out the pumpkin guts!

Tyler prefered to stir the pumpkin mush than touch it.
 
Having so much fun painting his pumpkin!
 
For the record, last time I painted with Tyler, Carl thanked me for doing it when he wasn't home, because he doesn't like the mess. And yet he started this:

Face Painting? 

Painting is so much fun.
 
This last one has nothing to do with pumpkins. But it cracks me up every time I see it. Lately Tyler is really into wearing ties. He gets this belt out of my closet a lot and asks for his tie. Doesn't he just look like a little man in charge?

Pajamas have never looked so classy.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Very classy pj's indeed! Poor Ellie, has yet to paint or do anything messy.... She needs to spend more time with you & Tyler! :) Glad you shared this cute post!

    ReplyDelete