So last weekend we made an appointment at Kid's Hair and took the little guy in. He was not really a fan. We sat him down on a stack of booster seats in the big chair, which he thought was pretty cool. Until they added the big, scary blue apron. Then he got a look of betrayal on his face and promptly fell apart.
I wish I would have let him flail around for a second so I could take a picture of him practically hanging upside down off the chair, trying to get away. But I thought that I should probably keep him safe and help the stylist out a little so I put the camera down. It was pretty funny though.
He squirmed and yelled for a couple of minutes until they got the bubbles out. Then all was good. He looked so big sitting in that chair!
The Big Kid Hair Cut!
Tyler looks so grown up with his new haircut! Still adorable as ever :).
ReplyDeleteWow! The haircut really does make him look like a big boy! That and the walking!
ReplyDeleteaw handsome lil dude!
ReplyDelete