Tyler loves to eat big kid food. In fact, for the last few days he has flat out refused to eat anything off of a spoon. He squeezes his lips together as tightly as possible and will not eat anything I try to feed him, even if he really likes it. But he loves his finger food! His absolute favorite food is clementines. He LOVES them and eats them every day. If I show him one he gets sooo excited and then usually gets all worked up waiting for me to peel it. The other day I started peeling one for myself and I swear he smelled it from the living room. He came crawling out as fast as he could and sat at my feet smacking his lips. So funny!
He is so close to walking. When his doctor came in at his check up he was walking around the chairs in the office because I gave up trying to get him to sit still on my lap while we waited. She said she thinks he will be walking in the next few weeks. Yikes! I believe her though. He likes to let go and just stand there with this proud little grin on his face. Then he takes one or two steps and dives to wherever he is going.
One of his favorite things to do is crawl as fast as he can while we chase him around the house. He goes about 5 feet and turns to look and make sure we're still chasing him. Then he giggles and keeps going. It never gets old. It's fun for all of us every time.
And one of our very favorite things lately is his little kisses. Sometimes if I ask for a kiss he will lean in and slobber all over my cheek. But the best is when we tell him we want a nose (eskimo) kiss and he just moves his face closer and waits for it. For the last few days he's been taking breaks from his toys every once in awhile to come over and put his little nose right in front of one of our faces, waiting for his nose kiss. Then he smiles and goes back to playing. How cute is that?!
I think we may be done with the monthly photos. Apparently he only sits still when he's sleeping. :-)
SO SO cute!!! So what other finger foods does he like?? We're not there yet, but I'll just do with Ellie in a few months what you're doing with Tyler now ;) He just looks and sounds so sweet!!!
ReplyDelete